Weakness

well.
no one is perfect.
each of us has our own flaws and weaknesses.
its about how we overcome it.
how we hide it.
how we remove it.
the road we live.
we grow as we do.
we learn as we do.
people blame themselves for certain mistakes.
its okay.
but dont get drowned.
whether you live or die.
its stuck into you.
you gotta live with them somehow.
am i right or am i wrong.

I too have weaknesses.
Over-confident.
i think too highly of myself.
i boast, brag and is arrogant.
i believe in myself too much.
so much that i kind of hate it to depend on others.

Stubborn.
yes i'm strong headed.
even if i'm weak, worn out.
i wont give in.
i'll figure something out myself.
i wont be a burden to others.

Foolish.
i'm always doing things that defy others.
especially the high authorities.
perhaps its something i do to enjoy.

Curious.
Yes its okay to be curious.
but i think i'm over the limits.
i dont learn until i got bitten.
sometimes i dont learn even after getting bitten.
thats why i always have to learn things the hard way.

Reserved.
Depending on the matters at hand.
i tend to be too reserved for emotional stuffs.
the tendency to keep everything to myself.

they say.
i'm the happiest person they ever known.
i say.
its not easy being me.

she say.
saying everything in one day wont be fun.
i think.
its more that you have nothing else to say.

she say.
you're too young to die.
i say.
life is unpredictable.
for i will. soon enough.

Evanescence - My Immortal
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus:]
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus]

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

[Chorus]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home